Our lawyers can help you choose the best options for you when it comes to Estate Planning. We help you create an estate plan or to make sure that your existing estate plan adequately reflects your financial and personal needs. We have extensive experience in:
- Drafting and reviewing wills, trusts, and other estate planning documents
- Providing tax information about the various estate planning tools and in working with accountants to minimize/or eliminate tax liabilities.
- Powers of attorney, living wills or health care directives
- Serving as a personal representative, trustee or conservator
- Assisting in probate and trust administration.